samedi 19 décembre 2015

Iran: Female prisoner writes about prison


Manizhe Sadeghi, a prisoner who spent some time in the Iranian regime’s prisons, recently wrote to explain the conditions of women in the Iranian regime’s prisons.
“I am a hardworking woman and mother, and I was in prison for a few months with my newborn child. I taught my child to walk in prison. I am
 a hardworking mother and seeing my child grow up in prison was like death for me, but I didn’t give in.
“They used the cry of my newborn child to harass me and torture my ill father, who was in the adjacent cell to force us to succumb. However, state agents were never able to make us succumb to their demands.
“They didn’t even show any mercy to my children. They would beat my children before my own eyes. They beat my pregnant daughter before me!
“I am a worker without much income and now a political prisoner, and I have experienced being beaten, tortured and insulted in the dungeons of the Islamic republic while blindfolded.
“They kicked and torture my entire body, but to reach freedom and a better world I became stronger, and I will never rest until we realize our humanitarian values.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire