dimanche 29 mai 2016

Iran regime tortured an Afghan migrant to death


An Afghan boy killed under tortured by Iran regime
A young Afghan migrant has been killed under torture by Iran regime’s brutal police inspectors in the city of Yazd, central Iran, as they attempted to extract forced confession from him, a report from Iran indicates.
Ehsanollah Ehsani, 20, was arrested on May 13 in Yazd and later slipped into a coma while under torture. He was transferred to Fatema Zahra Hospital on May 18 where he lost his life two days later on May 20.
Speaking on the death of his brother, Yadollah Ehsani said, “My younger brother was just 20. He was arrested five months ago on charge of thievery by the police in the city of Yazd. However, as we pursued his case, they announced that he was innocent and released him until he was arrested again on Friday, May 13, in the streets.”
“My father went to all police stations in Yazd until he found out that he was being held at the bureau of investigations, but he was not granted a visit,” he added. “They told my father there that at the time of arrest they had found Ehsanollah to be in possession of an electric stun gun. However, I inquired with a friend who was with him at the time and he told me that he’d had no weapon. Someone had called him and said that he had a stun gun and my brother had gone there where he had been arrested.”
“My brother called my father once from detention and told my father that under torture he had confessed to what he had not done. They had told him to confess or that they would kill him.”
Speaking on the signs of torture and battering of his brother, Yadollah said: “Signs of torture and battering were evident on his face and head. My parents had seen him from behind the window of the ICU. From there my father had seen the bruising on his face and my mother had seen the dents in his head.”
On Friday morning, May 20, physicians informed this migrant Afghan family that their son had died due to “brain hemorrhaging and rupture of heart tissue due to the blows he had received.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire