vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Iran: Husband of lawyer-rights activist targeted by security agents


Iranian lawyers protest crackdown and discrimination

The office of Reza Khandan, husband of Nasrin Sotudeh, lawyer and rights activist, has been sealed by security agents. A report on this raid has been posted on Reza Khandan’s Facebook page:
“My office and all others in our building today were sealed under orders issued by the public prosecutor. This took place a time when I was not in my office. Nasrin and I had gone to the Quds prosecutor’s office and police station to follow up on the phone threats we have been receiving for the past 3 months. In addition to my office, the office of a film production company that had enjoyed official documents was also sealed.”
 ( NCRI – September 23, 2015)
 Reza Khandan and  Nasrin Sotudeh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire