samedi 30 janvier 2016

Iran female artist barred from performing


Iranian regime women artist barred from even teching singing classed

Sahar Mohammadi, a singer from Mahe Banu Group says she has been barred from performing and even teaching singing classed.
“I used to work with a number of groups. A number of video clips were aired without our permission by a number of satellite TV networks. Afterwards we were prosecuted in court for not having a license for these video clips and performing solos,” she said.
“The disturbing issue was the threats we received in this regard,” this singer added.
“I have been banned from any cultural and artistic activity since my actions were against the law. In a meeting I had with security officials I explained that this is my only means of income,” Mohammadi continued.
 (January 26, 2016)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire