mardi 17 juin 2014

Daughter of death row prisoner pleads for his life

                     
 The daughter of Iranian death row political prisoner Hamed Ahmadi has written an open letter begging for public support to save her father's life.
Mr Ahmadi is one four Sunni political prisoners who have been recently notified that their death sentences will soon be carried out.
Amnesty international called on the Iranian regime to halt the executions of Ahangir and Jamshid Dehghani, Hamed Ahmadi and Kamal Mowlaei, all charged with 'propaganda against the regime through attending political and religious classes, the sale of Sunni religious books and CDs of lectures and Sunni religious practices'.
The four are all sentenced to death for 'propaganda against the regime, Moharebeh (waging war against God) and corruption on earth'.
Mr Ahmadi's daughter Mahsa has now written: "I want the world to know my father is innocent.
"They want to execute my father. All my life I was deprived of seeing my father, with his love and kindness. And now all all these difficulties we hoped to live in peace and living rough we wanted to live in calm but now they want to execute him.
"People of the world, I want my father back. I urge you to help me and our family to prevent my father and his friends from being executed."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire