samedi 26 mars 2016

Patricija Šulin MEP supports Iranian women’s struggle for freedom


NCRI - Patricija Šulin, a Member of the European Parliament from Slovenia, has sent a message of support to Iranian women who are fighting to achieve freedom and democracy in Iran.
“My dear friends in the Iranian opposition, I wish you and the people of Iran a very happy Iranian New Year - Happy Nowrouz,” Ms. Šulin said.
“I was happy that [Iranian opposition leader] Mrs. Maryam Rajavi was in the European Parliament on 2 March. I have met her before and do support her and all the women who fight for freedom and democracy in Iran.”
“I hope the pain and suffering of your people will end soon, and I wish you all the best,” she added.
Members of the European Parliament have sent their best wishes to the people of Iran on the occasion of Nowrouz, the Iranian New Year 1395, which coincides with the arrival of spring.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire