dimanche 2 décembre 2012

Mother of murdered Iranian blogger reveals mullahs’ pressures

Sattar Beheshti along with his mother


The mother of murdered Iranian blogger Sattar Beheshti has exposed the clerical regime’s pressures and repulsive tortures on her to forgo complaints against the murderers of her son.
“I was forced to give in to their demands and sign the death certificate,” said Mrs. Gohar Beheshti.
“After they killed Sattar they came and arrested my daughter. They forced me to sign or else they might have killed my daughter. They threatened me over and over again. I was scared for our security. They continuously call my home to not conduct an interview, not talk with anyone. They killed my son under torture. I ask you to be my voice at the Red Cross, the United Nations and human rights organizations,” she said.
“I will not rest until I get Sattar’s revenge,” she emphasized.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire